- Two recent passport photographs (on white background)
- A valid International Passport (Valid for at least 6 months from date of application)
- An introduction letter from your employer/company
- An Invitation letter (If you are being invited over)
- Hotel Reservation
(Cash Payment is made at any UBA Bank Plc.)
₦15,000 for holiday, visit, conference, workshop and official.
₦15,000 for business entry visa (Please Note: Business visitors are expected to pay an additional fee of $200 at the point of entry (for a three months business permit)
Express Visa Fee: ₦19,000.
Note: Visa fees should be paid at any UBA Bank Plc after verification of visa application documents at the Tanzania High Commission. Any Payments made to the Commission’s Account before approval is non-refundable.
Official Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00am – 3:00pm
Visa Submission hours: 9.00am – 12noon
Visa Collection hour: 2.30pm – 3.00pm
Some categories under Business Visa
- The person who goes to Tanzania for special duties such as: installation of plants/machine or to
- facilitate short courses.
- The person who goes to Tanzania for expert duties such as auditing of financial reports.
- The person who will go to conduct legal business in Tanzania.
- Yellow Fever vaccination card is required.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration and official Identity Card of Applicant.
- All refusal notice from other Embassies is required.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Birth certificate (for children)
- Courier applications are not acceptable.
- Application should be made in person except for Government Officials, agencies and Religious groups.
- No Visa appointment booking is required.
- All applications should be submitted before 12.00 noon.
- Visa process/issue will take two (2) working days upon submission.
No 21, Yedseram Street, Close to IGP Residence, Maitama, Abuja.
Email: email@example.com, website: www.tanzaniahighcommissionng.com
DOWNLOAD VISA FORM BELOW